Cell Phone Extensions How Can I Login Into An Account To A Cell Phone If It Is A Business Phone That Will Not Allow Access?

How can I login into an account to a cell phone if it is a business phone that will not allow access? - cell phone extensions

My Old Flame / boss recently gave me a phone with extension through the Midwest Plan your Wi-Fi. I told him that I emphasized to pay my share, but that I did not. There were a couple of times, it does not pay your bill when my cell phone turned on. I tried to go online on their page to create an account, so you can pay online and have the information you gave me, but said it was a business account, and are not allowed to enter. I am not paid for his share of their phone bill, and I just want to be able to go online and able to pay the bill contained tired, is the time to me, or both. How can I connect to this account?

2 comments:

Dimitri P said...

the only way to find your password

Dimitri P said...

the only way to find your password

Post a Comment