Australian Drivers Licence Template If I Have A Suspended Australian (NSW) Drivers Licence Is It Legal To Drive With An International Licence?

If I have a suspended Australian (NSW) drivers licence is it legal to drive with an international licence? - australian drivers licence template

I am currently a stay of Australia (NSW), driver's license, but I am not in a position to an international license in Taiwan (ROC) will receive, because I have a driving license in Taiwan. Is it legal to know in NSW drive with an international license, without it, I decided to suspend a license in Australia? Otherwise, if I use a random breath test, what are the chances treated her?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although the term informal "They have suspended my license," the actual legal suspending his license "privileges". If the court to suspend driving privileges, which means you can not drive anywhere in the jurisdiction of the courts. (In Australia, the United States are driving a crime to "any country", while their driving privileges have been suspended by another state.)

All with an international driver's license or license of the Republic of China will only confirm that the police, which is easier for them, a heartbeat that can be seen suspended in NSW. If you are at a checkpoint or a random stop and stop their e a license for its foreign Nam, carrying suspended again, and you will be arrested and his vehicle impounded.

Richard

Post a Comment