Mini Cooper Second Hand Canada What Is A Good First Car, Which One Is Proud To Hold On To For Decades? Examples Provided Inside. Thank You.?

What is a good first car, which one is proud to hold on to for decades? Examples provided inside. Thank you.? - mini cooper second hand canada

Hello!

Even if I do not have enough money now, I am a student of Industrial Instrumentation. If I get a job, I am much more per hour. I was looking for a car that I will have a value of long-lasting memories. Something that is luxurious, but also fun. I live in the snow in Canada and are therefore not practicable, Mustang. Here are my options.

a) VW GTI

This car is the last of its price class. It is perhaps not the fastest, but lower speed, there is too much power. It is a fun yet practical tailgate. Great interior.

b) Mini Cooper

I am not a hatchback type of Guy, but has been in power gasoline engine. This car is girly, and I see women who run it very well. However, it is a spectator sport and can be too.

c) Speed Mazda3

Obviously, Mazda quality was not so good. Similarly, the fact that, even if it's better than VW in the speed, there is a lack of class, looks and prestige.

d) Cadillac Seville STS (former)

These cars are equipped with 300 hp and can run faster than many cars. You see old, but the impression of luxury for the price. Only to see in action, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIh8gdEF ...

e) Chrysler 300C

The pimpmobile for the price. Not bad. They told me they have a quality very cheap. They are expensive, so I'm going to make a second hand.

f) Subaru Impreza

I do not know much to know about this car, and we know that they are expensive in Canada. You can turn the Impreza, but I think the GTI is the best deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment