Won Sof Wcw Vs Wwf/e Storyline?

Wcw vs wwf/e storyline? - won sof

I prefer to ask a series of questions after he this.http: / / =.... www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2AowirBXn0&mode=related&search Ive been looking for like 2 years now and I want to know more. Thus, the WCW Eric Bischoff started, right? Shane McMahon and then bought and it was a war. I do not understand how to get WWE WCW wrestler and do not win championships? 'And vice versa, it is only in error WCW storyline was to lose all the time? "I believe it was a story where we won the WWF, WCW Champion ships. Is whether the Alliance and WWF WCW ECW .. I thought they were all Fights other awake, as WCW and ECW illiance do. and I was just a video of the former WWF and one commentator has noted the key to EVERY1 ECW PPV and promotion... some of you are always on the Control of Special Forces today, now is your chance to shine. Links, videos andy think plz help

0 comments:

Post a Comment