Gum Grafts, 1 Year, 1 Millimeter I Had A Gum Graft Done 1-1/2 Years Ago. Since Then, The Teeth Just Above Where The Gum Tissue Was Grafted Seem

I had a gum graft done 1-1/2 years ago. Since then, the teeth just above where the gum tissue was grafted seem - gum grafts, 1 year, 1 millimeter

For Tarter build faster than the adjacent teeth. While scraping the plate and brush each day, I see the space between the teeth, as if the gum away again. A tooth is a little more intimate, which is annoying. I find myself sucking air from the front of the gums around the tongue so that the tongue pressing firmly against the back teeth - the language is almost like trying to fill the empty spaces between teeth. This suction "strains the muscles in the neck, then drag. My dentist examined his teeth and say they look good. How can I relax this effort" habit, as my neck itself? Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps your dentist can be a mouthpiece in order to wear them at night to help you "train" the tongue to relax. Take him to stop and shake him, because in my neck and jaw muscles feel tense. Moreover, sugar-free gum to help "turn" of the language.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps your dentist can be a mouthpiece in order to wear them at night to help you "train" the tongue to relax. Take him to stop and shake him, because in my neck and jaw muscles feel tense. Moreover, sugar-free gum to help "turn" of the language.

Post a Comment