Clamidia In Mouth Could I Have Chlamydia?

Could i have Chlamydia? - clamidia in mouth

To make a long story. I know I have chlamydia.

Basically me and this boy is a "thing" was there for about 5 monthish if he only oral sex (both in my mouth Cumed). Recently, the left had chlamydia. Chlamydia at the time when I could look next? i dont think Ive once sypotoms different weight that a friend told me that it is a symptom.



Another problem is that I take the pill, but my time. I always had hard times, but the pill is not intended to regulate them?

someone told me it could be linked to the symptoms of chlamydia, is it true?



Help is very welcome

thankss

x

1 comments:

College Girl said...

Chlamydia is known as the "silent disease that can have some time without knowing it. Do you have a download that is not normally? He tested me but still resistant to the antibiotic for the case to give.

Post a Comment